Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Criteria for Choosing A Quality Fish Oil!

I am very particular when it comes to something which I am going to put into my mouth.

Yes, that's how fussy I am. Before I decide which supplements that I am going to buy, I'll google and do all the research that I can, download all the research papers before I make my own conclusion. 

Do you know that most of the fish oil available in the market contain more fish fat than the actual Omega 3 that we want? 

A study was done among all the different brands of fish oil available in the market. Results have shown that MAJORITY of the fish oil contain 30% to 60% of Omega 3 and the rest are basically fish fat which may consist of fillers, fish guts, fish eyes, unhealthy fish fats and contaminants (mercury and lead).


Shaklee Omegaguard was found to have over 90% of Omega 3 content where the 10% actually consist of 5 spectrum of healthy oils after undergone triple distillation process!! That's so impressive. And that is also why Shaklee Omegaguard are getting more and more popular nowadays as more people are turning into this brand for a higher Omega 3 content. 


 What are the other benefits of Shaklee Omegaguard?

(1) Triple Molecular distillation for purity and potency
This proprietary purification process concentrates the beneficial Omega3 fatty acids while removing harmful components like mercury, lead, arsenic cadmium, dioxins and other contaminants.

三重分子蒸馏法提供 更精纯,更高效的鱼油。 这专利的蒸馏过程把有益 的Omega-3脂肪酸浓缩 化,并同时祛除有害物 质,如水银、铅、砷、 镉、多氯化重苯基和其他 污染物。

It is important to choose Omega fish oil that goes through a vigorous refining process, such as molecular distillation process to remove potential contaminants and ensure the purity and safety of the fish oil. 


(2) Assurance of quality - Pharmaceutical grade fish oil
品质保证 – 医药级鱼油



(3) Has high DHA and EPA
 One serving gives you 990 mg of Omega-3 (546mg EPA, 360mg DHA).
提供丰富的EPA 及DHA – 每份为您提供990毫克 Omega-3脂肪酸(546毫克 EPA,360毫克DHA)



(4) Contains a full spectrum of 7 pure occurring omega 3 fatty acids like EPA, DHA & more. 
富含所有7种纯净的 Omega-3 脂肪酸, 如EPA, DHA及更多



(5) Minimal odor and fishy taste
减少异味和腥味



(6) Certified by Friends of the Sea
This ensures a constant supply of high-quality fish oil without harming the environment.
获得海洋之友认证(Friends of the Sea),确保嘉康利获得高品质 鱼油永续供应的同时,不破坏环境


Do you wish to give Shaklee Omegaguard a try? This month we are having promotion ya. 



Buy 6 Free 1 bottle worth RM137.

Buy 2 at 5% off.

Hurry up. Place your order with Mommy F.

Best deal from me ya.


Whatsapp Mommy F for more info ya. 

013-8033850

www.wasap.my/60138033850

Mommy F (1243458)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Criteria for Choosing A Quality Fish Oil!

I am very particular when it comes to something which I am going to put into my mouth. Yes, that's how fussy I am. Before I decide ...