Sunday, July 2, 2017

My Breastfeeding Journey - 8 months old Baby Gio

I'm glad that I managed to breastfeed  Baby Gio exclusively for more than 8 months!

I'm giving myself a pat on my shoulder. Good job, Mommy F. 

It's not an easy journey. I face a lot of challenges in the first few weeks during confinement.

The journey was really really painful and depressing. 

Those who know me well, you know I'm not a person who give up easily.

I tried my best to look for my milk booster. I've tried everything (seriously everything) to boost up my supply but nothing works for me.

From black bean soup to papaya soup. Radish soup to red dates water. 

Unfortunately, nothing works! Really feel like crying already that time.

I almost gave up but luckily I didn't.

EVERYTHING changed after I met ESP & Alfafa. My supply increase SIGNIFICANTLY
Now, I can't live without ESP and Alfafa dy.

They are my best combo for milk booster.

ESP is a great source of protein powder. Natural and non GMO.

Alfafa is known as father of all food. Traditionally known as a milk booster.

Seriously, this combo works like MAGIC to  me. 

I'm a low supply mom. But ESP & Alfafa combo really gave me a shock!

Eversince I found Shaklee ESP & Alfafa, I managed to breastfeed Baby Gio exclusively! 😘
Being able to breastfeed our baby is the GREATEST gift a mother can give to her baby. 

I know it's not easy. But please don't give up easily, ok?

Trust yourself. Trust your body. 

Are you looking for milk booster?

Or are you facing difficulties in your breastfeeding journey?

Feel free to chit-chat with Mommy F!

013-803 3850

Dr. Mommy F
Shaklee Independent Distributor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Criteria for Choosing A Quality Fish Oil!

I am very particular when it comes to something which I am going to put into my mouth. Yes, that's how fussy I am. Before I decide ...