Thursday, February 1, 2018

How Do I Look When I Am 60 Years Old?

Today, I am being very naughty. I somehow managed to forecast how I will look like when I age next time with the help of phone app. 

Don't laugh at me cause you'll also age next time. Haha! 

Don't be like a pot calling the kettle black. :P


So, this is how I will look like when I am a granny next time. Lolz!! 
I can't stand laughing at myself. 


At least this photo reminds me to do something about it NOW (yes NOW!!) because I can never go back to the past. I cannot rewind the time but I can definitely do something now to slow down the process. 

If I have a choice, I would love to age GRACEFULLY. Not miserably. LOLZ! 

How you look now is a reflection of what you did in the past. Dark spots, wrinkles and pimples don't just come overnight. 

If you are not doing enough to protect your skin now, it'll come and haunt you in the future. By then, it'll be too late. I know, everyone will grow old one day. It's an irreversible process!

How about at a slower rate? I'm taking Vivix & Collagen to slow down the aging process. 


Vivix is antioxidants which help to get ride of body free radicals and it known as World Number 1 Anti-aging health product. 



Shaklee Collagen Powder has a lot of health benefits too besides giving us good skin and hair quality. 



  • Strong teeth and gums
  • Strong finger nails
  • Strong toe nails
  • Healthy heart
  • Elastic skin
  • Strong bones and joints
  • Good quality hair

Our Shaklee Collagen Powder is in PREMIUM Grade. Amazing right? 
Don't believe me? Take 5 sachets of Shaklee Collagen Powder and start to feel the difference.

I CHALLENGE YOU! Hahaha. 

So, at least I am doing something to myself now by taking Vivix and Collagen to slow down my aging process. 

How about you? Still not doing anything about it?

Women, ladies, gals!

Come on. Invest in yourself. No budget? 

Don't worry because this month we are having SPECIAL PROMOTION for collagen powder. 

You must try it now because I am sure you will fall in love with it.



You are lucky cause we have PROMO ongoing preparing those celebrating CNY this month to look AWESOME during festive season. 

Buy 4 Collagen + 1 Vitamin C at 10% OFF

On top of that, you'll also get:

  • Free membership worth RM68.90
  • Cash Rebates - RM 4X.XX
  • Free Postage to West Malaysia
  • Add another 75 PV for FREE POSTAGE worth RM 21.20 (East Malaysia)

Total Savings = RM 2XX.XX


Best, right??? What are you waiting for? 

Place yours with Mommy F while stock last ya. 

I'm sure you won't regret it. 

013-8033850

Dr. Mommy F (1243458)
Shaklee Independent Distributor




No comments:

Post a Comment

Criteria for Choosing A Quality Fish Oil!

I am very particular when it comes to something which I am going to put into my mouth. Yes, that's how fussy I am. Before I decide ...