Friday, February 9, 2018

Why Shaklee? Why Not Other Brands?

As a researcher myself, I choose my supplements carefully and wisely especially when it comes to something that I have to put into my mouth everyday.
I did my research and my homework well before I decided to be serious with Shaklee.
Why Shaklee? Why not other brands?


Shaklee is known as #1 NATURAL nutrition company in the United States. Shaklee has been making people healthier for over 50 years.  

You may be asking me, "What evidence do I have to provide such claims?"

Shaklee philosophy are SAFE, PROVEN and EFFECTIVE


I found Shaklee having specific, in-depth research backed up with objective proof. That's credible through company representatives, readings from doctors in medicine, and selected consumers. 

If that is not enough, Shaklee's milestones, projects, awards, and testimonials should be. In a nutshell, The Shaklee Corporation is a leading company in natural nutrition based on their statistical figures as below: 


Always SAFE
  • 👉more than 350 quality contaminant test on new ingredients
  • 👉more than 100,000 test a year to ensure the quality, potency and real potential abilities
  • 👉no banded substances
  • 👉3rd party verification
  • no 1,4 dioxane
  • no phthalates
  • no formaldehyde
  • no bisphenol -A (BPA)
  • no parabens


Always WORKS 
  • more than 500 million products sold
  • 👉$250 million in research
  • peer reviewed clinical studies
  • powered Olympic 54 Gold medals
  • 👉121 Medals - Shaklee - powered athletes won gold, silver, and Bronze at the games.
  • 👉More than 55 patents. Recently we have another 8 patents for YOUTH
  • 👉More than 125 published scientific papers and scientific presentation
  • More than 50 years of Landmark Study
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee 


Always GREEN 
  • 👉I In 1960, created one of the first biodegradable, non-toxic cleaners
  • 👉1st Climate Neutral Company certified company in the world to offset 100% of greenhouse gas emissions
  •  Use 100% of green power
  • 👉No animal testing

Have you try Shaklee?


I STRONGLY encourage you to try Shaklee supplements and feel the Shaklee Effects yourself. 

Make a change today. Say YES to Shaklee and be ready to feel AMAZED!! 

You can always buzz Mommy F to know more.

013-8033850
Dr. Mommy F
Shaklee Independent Distributor

www.wasap.my/60138033850

1 comment:

Criteria for Choosing A Quality Fish Oil!

I am very particular when it comes to something which I am going to put into my mouth. Yes, that's how fussy I am. Before I decide ...