Thursday, February 1, 2018

What's For My Breakfast?

Good Morning!
It's rainy and cold in Kuching. 
I just done preparing breakfast for my kids and hubby and now they are off for work and school. 
It feels so nice when I am home all alone. I get to enjoy my breakfast in peace and I can online with my pajamas on. Lolz. Seems like I am very comfortable with this kind of lifestyle dy. 
At least I don have to rush for work early in the morning. The weather is so nice today that I feel like going back to bed in a while with blanket on. Huhu. 
So, what's for my breakfast this morning? TADAH!!


Today, I decided to kick start my day with something nutritious from home. I feel so lazy to go out looking for breakfast and stuck in the jam together with those who are heading for work. 

I found this in the kitchen cabinet this morning. My hubby bought it for me when he was on business trip to UK few months ago. It's Gluten Free Nutri-Brex. Perfect!! At least I have something to go with my ESP now.  

So, my breakfast menu for today is:
ESP + Banana + Gluten Free Nutri-Brex 😋

It's always healthier and wiser to start your day with protein instead of carbs.
Not nasi lemak. Not kolo mee. Not fried noodle.
I always try my best to eat healthy everyday. If you want to feel energized and full for longer, you should make sure to eat a nutritious breakfast with a lot of protein like cereal with milk, eggs, cheese etc.
That's the reason why I choose ESP as my main source of healthy protein.
my milk booster

 to keep me energized till lunch time

 my on the go breakfast


Unlike protein sources such as meat, eggs and dairy, ESP is low in fat and cholesterol free. 😍
ESP is a good source of protein which provides 14g of high quality soy protein per serving with all the amino acids, including the nine essential ones your body needs but cannot produce itself. 



The protein from soybean is twice of meat, 4 times of egg, 12 times of milk, low in fat, no cholesterol and more easily absorbs by human body. 

Wanna give ESP a try? 

Suitable for busy working people too who can't really sit down to enjoy their breakfast. 🙊

Just buzz Mommy F for best deal ya. Yes, best deal for my customers. 


Feel free to contact Dr. Mommy F for more info regarding ESP. 

013.803.3850

Dr. Mommy F (1243458)
Shaklee Independent Distributor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Criteria for Choosing A Quality Fish Oil!

I am very particular when it comes to something which I am going to put into my mouth. Yes, that's how fussy I am. Before I decide ...